We just announced that from September 26th to September 29th, we will be conducting the Open Beta of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
Thanks to everyone’s feedback from the Closed Beta, our teams were able to apply many changes and improvements to the game. All of which can be found in our upcoming Closed Beta to Open Beta improvements article.
Below are the details on pre-load and access times, as well as content that will be available for you to play.
PRELOAD AND OPEN BETA TIMES
During the Open Beta, you have access to several regions, missions, and modes to test out in 4 player co-op or solo! For everyone who already participated in the Closed Beta, you will find the new additional content in the Open Beta marked below.
PvP - NEW!
For the very first time our Beta players will be able to try out Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s PvP mode, Ghost War! Battle it out against other Ghosts in this competitive mode to test your skills.
- Four Maps: Skell Port, PMC Camp, Cold War Bunker and Deserted Harbor.
- One Mode: Elimination.
You will have access to the following six regions:
- New! New Argyll
- New! Infinity
- Sinking Country
- Fen Bog
- Smuggler Coves
- Mount Hodgson
- Operation Greenstone: Five missions from the main storyline:
- Eagles Down
- No Way Out
- New! Back To Basics
- New! Skell On The Move
- New! The Enemy Of My Enemy
- Auroa Missions: Side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants:
- One Man’s Hell
- Ghost Of The Past
- A Soul In Rest
- Faction Missions: Twelve new Faction Missions per day. For every available region, 2 Faction missions will be playable every day in each region.
Looking to really test your skills? Find three different types of Drone Areas throughout the available regions and test your skills against some of your toughest opponents.
- Murmurs: Small flying drones that will swarm the unprepared.
- Aamons: Mid-size land drones that pack a punch with agility to match.
- Behemoths: Large drones with massive firepower and heavy armor.
Your progress will not transfer from the Open Beta to the launch version of the game. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope the Beta serves as preparation for your time on Auroa.