Below is a list of some of the major bug fixes and improvements that will be included in our next upcoming patch for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, Title Update 2.1.0.
If you are expecting to see a fix that is not listed below, please be aware that this is not a comprehensive list of all fixes and updates to TU 2.1.0. We will be sharing the full list of Patch Notes closer to the release date of the Title Update.
TU 2.1.0 MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the DMR rifle caused an instant kill glitch.
- This issue has been addressed by the team as per player reports – Please let us know if you still see this occur in game, either in the same or in a new forum.
- Made improvements to movement/running animations visible from further camera settings.
- Fixed an issue where button spamming provided additional health in PvP mode.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy NPCs wouldn't be killed with hacked turrets or miniguns.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs killed with a headshot would shout.
- Fixed several clipping issues on customizable items. TU 2.1.0 will include the full list of items impacted.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking clues during "What's the plan to extract the Strategist?" investigation would not complete the mission.
- Fixed an issue where taking the Intel would not update the Intel description in HUD.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent players from unlocking upgrades for MK2 and MK3 even with perks unlocked in Ghost War.
Make sure to check back in on July 9 for an update on what improvements are also coming to the Gunsmith in TU 2.1.0!
We look forward to sharing further information and the release date of the next Title Update with you shortly.