As Ghosts are getting ready to team up, we’ve implemented improvements to the world of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint.
The Day 1 Patch will be available at launch for all players and on all platforms. Feedback during the open beta was extremely valuable in improving the game. More intel and content are waiting for you in the patch notes below.
TITLE UPDATE 1.0.1 DOWNLOAD
Downloading Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint on PlayStation®4 system, Xbox One, or Windows PC after the release of the Day 1 Patch will result in a single larger download.
Important: If you purchased a physical copy of the game, you will need to download the patch before playing.
Title Update 1.0.1 also comes with a whole host of improvements and fixes:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAP DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
Additionally, all of our Known Issues not treated in this patch can be followed here.
Ghosts, stay frosty for your next mission. We want to keep bringing the right improvements to the game, and we need you for that. Stop by the forums to share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts with us.
For the latest news on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, follow us on Twitter @GhostRecon and join the discussion on the official Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Forums.