What day is it? What year? It may not be 1984, but it is time to fight for your life. Prepare yourself for an adventure like no other with an experience inspired by the events depicted from The Terminator and earn exclusive rewards by completing interception and warfare missions during the live event.
Mission 1 of this free live event is available starting January 29th through February 6th with Mission 2 opening on February 1st. Gear up and fight against Terminators to save the future while discovering a new location on Auroa.
MAIN MISSION BRIEFING
To begin your mission, follow the trail leading to Rasa Aldwin, a woman claiming to be from the future. She needs your help, and rumor has it that there’s a soldier who just won’t quit. With the help of Rasa’s special weapon, you’ll have a fighting chance against anything that stands in your way.
Join in on the action and be prepared for any challenge you may face while completing daily interception missions along the way.
- Interception missions: Rasa picks up signals from T-800s, and you need to locate and destroy them.
- Note: these daily missions are not replayable. Stay tuned for further intel on Mission 2 of The Terminator live event.
Looking for new gear straight out of 2029? We’ve got you covered. With this duty comes great rewards, Ghosts.
- Earn 23 new exclusive items during the whole live event period, including customization items, gear, vehicles, weapons, attachments, and more.
- Rewards are directly inspired by The Terminator movie.
- Mission 1: Weapon: MK14 | TERMINATOR
- Terminator-themed items available in Maria’s shop, and 12 items are purchasable with Skell Credits.
From the start of the live event, you will have three days until your next assignment. Do you have what it takes to get the job done?
See you there, Ghosts.